Friday, August 1, 2008

The Tao

Greetings from Elfstone Chestnut Pussycat,
I am parked next to Mom on the couch reminding her after she came limping in from a Hard Week
that pussycat wisdom is right there on her shelf.

The Tao of Meow should clam -- oops I mean calm -- her down for a while. It is by a Wise Cat whose human-given name is Waldo Japussy.

(Of course, his REAL name is known only to him, as are the real names of all our kind.)

Hmpf. Instead of relaxing this has now led to a frantic search of the bookcases by Mom, who can't find it. That really wasn't my intention. Since of course, eventually it will be found in that unaccountably elusive location, Right There All Along.

So a quote may have to wait.

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...