Monday, August 29, 2011

Orange Fur Distribution Plan

Hello from Acorn Oakmist,
I've been working on keeping those wandering humans close by purring at them and hopping up right next to them and parking with one of my Cat Looks. No, I don't do laps. Unless you count Patrolling the Borders, that is. A cat's gotta mark what a cat's gotta mark, after all. Nasty humans keep changing things around. A new gate here, trimmed plants there. The nerve.

So yesterday I purred my sweetest brogue purr and snuggled up to The Other One, let her scritch my ears, and as a reward, I shed all over her leg. Just to keep her in line. It apparently worked. Haven't had that much fussing over in days.

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...