Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hunting Practice

Hello n'a purr from Elfstone Chestnut Pussycat,
I am occupying myself by startling my humans late at night by making sinister bouncing and crashing noises. Or maybe it's early in the morning. Well, it's their fault. Mom needed to know I am a big ferocious pussycat and she locked the cat door a couple of times. Pooh. No bunny rabbits. But there was this big scary thing under the couch that needed to be exposed, hounded (if you'll pardon the expression) out of its cozy hidey hole. Growl. Bite. Drag.

It was utterly satisfying the next morning to hear the Momly Complaint:

"What's my slipper doing in the middle of the hallway?"

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...