Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ears up, but only for a little while!

Greetings from Acorn Oakmist,
My Human has given in to the sleep vibes I've been steadily aiming at her from the couch. So I woke up and noticed that The Other One is tapping away at that clacky thing on her lap. Hmph. I must be slipping. I shall get up, turn creakily around on the cushion to remind her that I am a Senior Cat and Must Be Obeyed, and settle back down with ears up, looking away from her. She knows then that I mean business even though I'm not looking at her.

Earlier on I had to remind My Human that I am most definitely not a pillow even though I was blending into them effortlessly. The joys of being orange on a red and gold background.

Ah, well, back to hibernation. ZZZZ.

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...