Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nuts!

We are parked in the garden watching squirrels go crazy in the lawn. They are hauling nuts and other goodies around and bouncing all over the lawn furniture and other things the humans are putting out there, exploring every time something gets moved,
and trying to bury nuts. Occasionally one of them will get distracted, and start eating instead of burying. Then when caught they will "act casual, I meant that" and
start burying again.

Or they fly over the fence when they catch one of us sneaking up on them. Darn. They are too good at noticing this.

So I caught a bird instead of a squirrel last night.

Regards,
Elfstone Chestnut Pussycat

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...