Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"There's a giant kitten in the closet!"

That's what my human said when she was up rummaging this morning, listening to the soft rain outside, and found me happily curled up on the big overstuffed gray box, nestled under some of her things, in a nice dark place with the sliding door part way open. I go there from time to time for happy naps after I've been up before dawn trying to wake her up Cuz It's Morning!!!

Now, I think my human has extra sharp ears because I heard her say she found me when she heard me snore. She can't possibly have meant THAT. I don't snore. I just breathe a little loud.

Luvvv and warm fuzzies,
Elfstone Chestnut Pussycat

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...