Friday, July 17, 2009

Wake up call

Darn human-mom caught me in the bathroom trying to leisurely eat my latest um, accomplishment, before I thought anyone was stirring this morning.

That woke up the other human and together they raised such a stir that I had to take my dinner back outside and finish it under the patio table.

I did yowl a protest instead of my normal "feed me" squeak, but my mouth was kinda full at the time so less of an impact....

sulk...

Later when they were madly zipping around I was so full I just kinda lay there on the bedroom rug and made them step over me.

Oh? Leftovers? Who, me? What leftovers? Oh, those inedible bits under the table? darn, you noticed...

Regards,
*burp*,
Elfstone Chestnut Pussycat

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...