Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back to the TV reception issue: even the people with new sets which don't require an analog signal converter box are having huge hassles with the new digital TV signals. Apparently normal antennas aren't strong enough and it's back to a world of aerials on roofs but only if there are no trees or other buildings in the way.

This is insane.

It is not worth it to us to go to cable or satellite for the simple reason that it's too expensive and not enough good material to make it worthwhile even with a bizillion extra channels.

I am wondering if HD radio has the same issues. I may revert to being a child of the radio again.

Rant over. The cats may have the blog back.

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...