Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grateful Humans

There is something especially lovable about grateful humans. Three humans,
two pussycats and four Cornish Game Hens: what a wonderful combination it turned out to be, especially when you added in the sage and bacon.

And My Human went farther and made some kind of yummy bread, which even Elfstone decided to investigate. The Other One said something about cranberries and raisins. Whatever it was, it was good.

We actually saw quite a bit of Our Humans over the last few days. This was a nice change. They're adopting our habits, I think: sleep in the morning, get up and bounce around later on. We of course did our bit and parked on the furniture and radiated warm fuzzy purrs so they could stay asleep longer.

~Acorn Oakmist

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...