Monday, October 6, 2008

Why don't they Just Ask a Cat?

I heard my humans watching the news and the growing stock market crisis tonight, fretting and worrying and discussing as humans tend to do.

I finally looked over at My Human, sitting next to me on the couch, and The Other One, in the recliner, and said
"Nobody asked me!"

Of course, they heard this as
"YOWL!" But they knew what I meant; for the world's most complex problems, all anyone ever needs to do is just ask a cat!

...of course now that I got everyone's attention, I decided I didn't feel like dispensing the advice after all. At least, not right now. I'll think about it...

Sincerely,
Acorn Oakmist

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...