Friday, July 25, 2008

Silence isn't golden

In a fit of insecurity I'm bouncing off the walls worrying about people. I think this is a reaction to my friend's heart attack death last Sunday. And because I know that some people I deeply care for are very vulnerable to their own inner demons.

(Of course, in a truly surreal Murphy's Law moment, one person I seriously never want to hear from again wrote me a letter this week. Maybe THE only person I never want to hear from again. It wasn't a bad letter; but we have too much history.)

I have been consoling myself this week by web wandering, and have found some cool blogs. One such, seems to have been inactive for a while and I hope it picks back up. (Word Imp, if you stumble across this post, this means you! )

And I appreciate smart and witty blogs by the feline contingent. I may be able to persuade my feline owners to post here some day.

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...