Sunday, July 27, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself

My name is Elfstone Chestnut Pussycat. This is my human's blog. I'm one of the managing editors.

I am a nine year old Siamese mix and my human gives great weight to what I tell her. Actually, since my irresistible blue eyes ARE as big as my stomach, I have a bit of great weight on my own. About eighteen and a half pounds worth.

Can't figure out why she calls me spoiled -- she doesn't feed me nearly enough. Oh, sure, she puts down _cat food_ (!) and gives me lots of tidbits -- but for some reason she keeps wanting to stop at about 25 of them...I'm a poor starving pussycat ;) As a friend of hers aptly translated for me, "What'll I have.. pork, chicken? Oh, I'll just stroll across the road and have some rabbit." (And I'm NOT telling her where I find them!)

Of course, I'm still a kitten, even if she does call me the Giant Kitten: I am my human's kitten the way human children are still their momma's babies.

Now if I could only convince the redhead (my big brother Acorn) to stop trying to swat me on the butt when he's in the mood to whip the neighborhood into shape. I'm bigger than he is now. And cuter. But does this stop him? Nooo.

No comments:

 Hello all, I started singing this song last night.  There are times when I "go on watch" -- and I am holding the spirits of two b...